Premium Comfort Package
Our Premium Comfort Package Benefits:
- Lower utility bills by reducing energy consumption and waste.
- Extended equipment life.
- Fewer repairs and improved system reliability.
- Increased heating and cooling capacity.
- 10% discount for all members.
- Peace of mind for you and your family.
Our Exclusive Bi-Annual Premium Comfort Package Includes,as
- Check and verify system is working at optimum operating temperatures.
- Chemically clean and wash condenser coil(s).
- Thoroughly clean or replace standard air filter(s).
- Wash and level condensing unit for proper motor efficiency.
- Lubricate motor and fan bearings as well as other moving parts as required.
- Clean, level, and calibrate thermostat.
- Adjust and clean blower motor and fan assembly.
- Inspect and clean evaporator coil.
- Inspect and clean condensate drain lines and fittings.
- Inspect all electrical connections, and verify proper voltage.
- Inspect system capacitors.
- Inspect system control board, switches, relays, transformers, contactors, motors, and fans.
- Run system start-up diagnostics.
- Verify system has proper airflow and air delivery.
- Verify all safety switches.
- Verify system is properly sized and matched
- Verify duct work is in operable condition
- Inspect refrigerant /(Freon)/ levels, and verify factory specified charge.
- Verify TXV is set to factory optimized specifications.
Premium Comfort Package Plus+
- Includes everything our existing comfort packages with quarterly visits
Ultimate Comfort Package
- Our Premium Comfort Package with additional Parts and Labor
- Coverage through third party vendor. No out of pocket cost for an entire year.